Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jumpstart

Hey guys! Tomorrow marks the jumpstart of this blog after it's (somewhat tragic) doom in mid-October, only a week after it was launched. Due mostly to poor planning and underestimation on my part, with the 1st day of Feb offers a new beginning and a chance at redemption. So, without further ado, here's what you can look forward to on this blog:

  1. A new Conversations entry every Friday, the first being posted with launch tomorrow.
  2. A new poem every Wednesday. This could be anything from a limerick to a free-verse! (Note: If I decide to do haiku's, I'll do 3 of them)
  3. Possibly, just possibly the continuation of Night Owls, the Prologue of which was my first post on the blog! My mistake last time was underestimating the monumental task of writing a new chapter every week, though, so if I do bring it back it'll probably be on a bi-weekly basis. But it's shaping up to be a great story, and I'm really excited to start working on it again.
So that's the schedule for The S.S. Imagination, my Creative Writing blog! Although my main reason for creating this was to challenge myself and push myself to hone my writing skills, it's also awesome that some people actually stop by and check this stuff out! Haha. Thanks for making it all the more fun for me, and I hope you like what you see!

Cheers,

Brent

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Brent! You have gotten yourself a great schedule! I do find with myself that I keep these deadlines when I tell them out into the world, like you just did.

    ¡Buena suerte y a ver si yo tengo tiempo para leerlo todo!

    ReplyDelete